Presbyteral Synod 16.3.17
This year’s synod will be at Stratford upon Avon Methodist Church on Thursday 16th March, starting at 10am.
Parking at Stratford Methodist Church is restricted to about 20 cars. CV37 6BG
· We have been offered 5 spaces at the nearby Conservative Club and stewards will direct the first five cars there once the car park is full.
· We have also been allowed 10 spaces at St Andrews Shottery CV37 9HQ. Six of those have already been booked –the remaining 4 can be booked through Audrey Simpson. People parking at Shottery will be driven to and from the church by a steward.
· There is a Park and Ride CV37 0RJ - £3 per day – once getting off the bus at Wood Street there is a fifteen minute walk to the church
· The train station is also a fifteen minute walk from the church
· There are council Car Parks at Bridge St CV37 6YX and Windsor St CV37 6NL – they cost £4 for up to four hours and £6 for up to nine hours – 10-15 minute walk from church.
· There is street parking for those with blue badges (I think the badge allows for a four hour park)
· Rother St NCP costs £12 for five hours. CV37 6JP.